- Norwegian Visma Group acquires Dutch cloud software provider EBPI
- Gilde Buy Out Partners acquires majority stake in Elcee Group
- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
- SectorConsumer Products
- ActivityCustomer service
- Date20 January 2011
OTTO sells customer service division to SNT
After Amazon, OTTO is the largest e-commerce and homeshopping organization in the world. The company’s 52.500 employees generate a turnover of €11.5 billion. This family business operates worldwide under different labels. OTTO was the first company to introduce telephone order in 1963 and went online in 1995. The company’s head office is located in Hamburg, Germany. OTTO is a market leader in the field of textiles. Moreover, the Otto group has expanded into real estate and financial services.
SNT is one of the largest service providers in the Netherlands and Belgium in the field of multi-channel customer contacts. Founded in 1985, the company is also the country’s oldest contact center organization. OTTO’s strategy is to focus more on its core activities. This resulted in a decision to sell the customer care division.
Blacktrace assisted OTTO in selling its Dutch customer care activities to SNT. Both parties were able to reach an agreement on a long-term cooperation. With the agreement, more than 100 callcenter employees will start working for SNT.
For more information: OTTO