- Norwegian Visma Group acquires Dutch cloud software provider EBPI
- Gilde Buy Out Partners acquires majority stake in Elcee Group
- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
- SectorBusiness Services
- ActivityOperational excellence consultancy
- Date16 November 2013
You Improve succesfully restarts Waterland Private Equity owned VLDV
Van Lente & De Vos (VLDV) was a leader in the field of advice and support in the area of continuous improvement. Inhouse training of employees was one of the distinguishing features of its approach. The bankruptcy of a training partner and changes in subsidies (especially WVA education) led to uncertainty among investors and lenders. In the beginning of 2013 the company could therefore no longer meet its payment obligations and went bankrupt.
You Improve is the name of the new company that is built on the foundations of the recently declared bankrupt VLDV. In addition to the knowledge, materials, software (cockpits) and subsidiary activity Finestri over 60% of the employees will be employed by the new company.
You Improve will be led by former owners Dirk Jan van Lente and Patrick de Vos. Over two years ago they sold the shares to Waterland Private Equity Investments. Dirk jan van Lente elaborates: “Because over two thirds of the former VLDV advisors have been retained, almost all knowledge, expertise and experience have remained on board. The preliminary reactions from our partnerships are positive and show trust in our approach and people. That gives us the confidence that You Improve can again grow to a leading player in the market”.