- Norwegian Visma Group acquires Dutch cloud software provider EBPI
- Gilde Buy Out Partners acquires majority stake in Elcee Group
- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
- SectorConsumer Products
- ActivityFresh pastries and cookies
- Date14 July 2017
Management buy-out Gulden Krakeling
Gulden Krakeling is one of the oldest cookie- and treats brands of the Netherlands. The company supplies fresh and semi-fresh products to wholesalers and supermarkets throughout the country. Next to the well-known Gulden Krakeling brand, it also sells the quality brands Bakkernij and Banket van Crul. Next to its regular assortment, Gulden Krakeling offers a strong regional and seasonal assortment that is specifically customized to local taste and demand. Gulden Krakeling distinguishes itself by high quality, freshness and high delivery reliability.
The current management of Gulden Krakeling, one of the larger cookie brands in the Netherlands, has successfully acquired the firm from its current owner. The management will, given the dynamics in the market, move into a new direction and has set ambitious growth targets for the future. Blacktrace has assisted and guided the seller in the MBO trajectory.
For more information: Gulden Krakeling