- Norwegian Visma Group acquires Dutch cloud software provider EBPI
- Gilde Buy Out Partners acquires majority stake in Elcee Group
- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
- SectorMedical Care
- ActivityDermatological care
- Date29 May 2013
Blacktrace advises Dermatologen Kliniek on buy-out from Catharina Hospital Eindhoven
Dermatologen Kliniek is a renown Independent Treatment Theatre for high quality dermatological care. The medical team is specialized in the treatment of skin cancer and is a recognized center for Mohs Micrographic Surgery (MMS) by the Dutch association for dermatology and venerology. MMS is a very effective method by which skin cancer can be removed very precisely within 1 day of treatment, while retaining as much healthy skin as possible. At Dermatologen Kliniek, patients experience a very personal approach and friendly way of care. The clinic offers both insured and uninsured care. Almost all treatments that are carried out in the clinic are covered by the basic insurance.
Besides oncological and phlebological care, Dermatologen Kliniek offers a wide array of dermatological and cosmetic care. The clinic has locations in Eindhoven and Maastricht.
Blacktrace has advised the founders of Dermatologen Kliniek on the buy-out from Catharina Hospital Eindhoven.