- Norwegian Visma Group acquires Dutch cloud software provider EBPI
- Gilde Buy Out Partners acquires majority stake in Elcee Group
- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
- ActivityScaffolding & shoring products
- Date13 September 2013
- CountryNetherlands - Belgium - Canada
Banking consortium provides growth funding to Scafom-Rux
The company has over 40 years of experience in the world of props, scaffolding and shoring. With global presence, the company has offices and production plants in 13 different countries. Moreover, the producer has contacts and valuable relationships and clients in almost every geographical region, which is why the company is present in important strategic construction markets such as China, Canada, the United States and Germany.
The firm has a high-quality and broad product range, high levels of knowledge, in-house engineering specialists and a service- and customer minded attitude. This combination guarantees solutions for every scaffolding, shoring and formworks issue
In order to support the fast international growth of the company’s worldwide plants and offices, a group of banks provided a club deal loan. The loan is pre-marketed to a group of relationship banks in The Netherlands, Belgium and Canada.
For more information: Scafom-rux