- Norwegian Visma Group acquires Dutch cloud software provider EBPI
- Gilde Buy Out Partners acquires majority stake in Elcee Group
- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
Van Engelen & Evers
- ActivityTextile label production
- Date08 October 2011
- CountryNetherlands - Belgium - Sweden
Van Engelen & Evers acquires Belgium based Nominette from Sweden based and stock listed Nilörn Gruppen
Van Engelen & Evers was founded in 1900. This marked the start of a company that, during the next 100 years, would grow into an international organization with offices in the Netherlands, Turkey, Hong Kong and India. The firm is one of Europe's most versatile and dependable label manufacturers.
Van Engelen & Evers took over the Nominette activities in Belgium from Nilörn Gruppen. This move has given Van Engelen & Evers a leading position in the name label market. Nilörn Gruppen is a publicly traded Swedish textile producer. Blacktrace assisted Van Engelen & Evers.