- Norwegian Visma Group acquires Dutch cloud software provider EBPI
- Gilde Buy Out Partners acquires majority stake in Elcee Group
- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
- ActivityEngineering & consultancy
- Date29 May 2015
Strong Root Capital acquires majority stake in Irmato Group
Irmato Group is a multidisciplinary engineering and consultancy company for machinery and professional equipment. The group offers the one-stop-shopping principle. In this concept, Irmato supports its high tech industry customers in the total product life cycle, from research to development & engineering, project management, supply chain management and assembly/realization. Irmato Group also offers measurement solutions and the P-ECM technology and solutions in the field of mechatronics, electronics and control. The group employs over 165 engineering professionals and is active in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Strong Root Capital is an independent investor that was established in 2011. The investment approach is strongly pragmatic and involved: “companies almost always need more than just a financial boost”. Strong Root Capital focuses on trading companies, manufacturers and service providers, with an annual turnover up to €150 million. The investment firm invests their expertise, experience, decisiveness and capital companies.
Backed by ABN AMRO Specialised Finance, Strong Root Capital will support growth within Irmato Group’s core markets in the high-tech industry, as well from a capital point of view as from an operational and strategic point of view. The acquisition is a result of Irmato Group’s requirements for growth funding.