- Norwegian Visma Group acquires Dutch cloud software provider EBPI
- Gilde Buy Out Partners acquires majority stake in Elcee Group
- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
De Code Advertising Agency
- ActivityAdvertising agency
- Date02 September 2015
Management buy-out advertising agency De Code
De Code is a full-service advertising agency founded in 2004. De Code develops and implements distinctive communication strategies in order to strengthen its clients’ market position. It offers front-to-end communication services, ranging anywhere from strategic communication plans to website design. De Code works for well-known companies like Allsecur and GGD.
The current management of De Code, an advertising agency founded in 2004, has successfully acquired the firm from its current owner. The management will, given the dynamics in the market, move into a new direction and has set ambitious growth targets for the future. The current owner will continue to be involved with the company. Blacktrace has provided assistance and guidance to the seller in the MBO trajectory.
For more information: De Code