- Leading Chinese medical device company acquires Dutch medical device manufacturer and developer
- Shared mobility scale-up felyx raises € 24 million from De Hoge Dennen and Anne-Marie Rakhorst
- Fortino Capital Partners invests in asset integrity management software company
- Northern Ireland Mzuri Holdings (Decora Blind Systems) acquires the Netherlands Coolblinds
- JointSphere raises second round of growth capital
- SectorMedical Care
- ActivityMedical devices
- Date05 March 2021
- CountryChina - Netherlands
Leading Chinese medical device company acquires Dutch medical device manufacturer and developer
Blacktrace has been the exclusive M&A advisor to one of the largest specialist medical device distributors and producers in China with the acquisition of a the Netherlands based manufacturer and developer of high-end medical devices.
This acquisition is a logical next step in the strong and fruitful existing partnership between both parties who share the ambition of becoming a global leader.