- Norwegian Visma Group acquires Dutch cloud software provider EBPI
- Gilde Buy Out Partners acquires majority stake in Elcee Group
- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
- ActivityBreeding of young plants
- Date20 May 2011
Florensis attracts funding in relation to its M&A activities
Florensis supplies basic plant materials for professional growers. The range consists of annuals that bloom in the summer, violets, primroses, perennials and pot plants like cyclamen. The plants are supplied in both cutting and seed form. Furthermore, Florensis in Rijsenhout specializes in cut flowers. Florensis has its own processing operation in the German town of Quedlinburg. Seed treatment is performed by Seedtuning. Florensis’ subsidiaries in Kenya, Ethiopia and Portugal produce cuttings.
Blacktrace supported Florensis in arranging finance for its activities. In the light of merger and acquisition developments, the company needed to restructure its balance sheet. Blacktrace’s expertise was put to good use and an improved balance sheet and financial structure was agreed with the shareholders and banks.
For more information: Florensis