- South African Incubeta acquires global marketplace expert Maze-One
- Shell invests in plastic waste-to-chemicals technology company BlueAlp
- E-commerce fashion boutique Orangebag raises investment from Nederlands Merkgoed
- Open source software specialist DynApps acquired by Green Park Investment Partners
- LMS software and bespoke eLearning specialist Splintt acquired by investment company MeeMaken
- SectorConsumer Products
- ActivityWindow decoration
- Date08 August 2020
- CountryNorthern Ireland - Netherlands
Northern Ireland Mzuri Holdings (Decora Blind Systems) acquires the Netherlands Coolblinds
Northern Ireland based Mzuri Holdings, which owns Decora Blind Systems, acquired the Netherlands based Coolblinds. The agreements have been signed and completed.
The acquisition brings the group’s total workforce to just over 1,300, including some 1,000 at Decora’s Lisburn headquarters. Established in 2010, Coolblinds similarly to Decora sells made to measure blinds, with its main market in the Netherlands and Belgium. Mzuri Holdings chairman John Davison said the acquisition will enable the company to invest further in product development to the wider benefit of consumers.
John Davison: “We also recently welcomed BGF as an investor in Mzuri to work with us to expand our business across Europe. This transaction represents the next phase of our growth journey.”
Mzuri was advised in the deal by World M&A Alliance partner companies Goodbody Corporate Finance and Blacktrace. Director of Goodbody Corporate Finance Don Harrington said: “Mzuri has an ambitious goal of transforming a family owned business into a European leader in window coverings”.
For more information: Decora