- South African Incubeta acquires global marketplace expert Maze-One
- Shell invests in plastic waste-to-chemicals technology company BlueAlp
- E-commerce fashion boutique Orangebag raises investment from Nederlands Merkgoed
- Open source software specialist DynApps acquired by Green Park Investment Partners
- LMS software and bespoke eLearning specialist Splintt acquired by investment company MeeMaken
- SectorMedical Care
- ActivityMedical devices
- Date05 March 2021
- CountryChina - Netherlands
Leading Chinese medical device company acquires Dutch medtech manufacturer
Blacktrace has been the exclusive M&A advisor to one of the largest specialist medical device distributors and producers in China with the acquisition of a the Netherlands based manufacturer and developer of high-end medical devices.
This acquisition is a logical next step in the strong and fruitful existing partnership between both parties who share the ambition of becoming a global leader.