- EXASUN raises growth capital at ING, ENERGIIQ and ABN AMRO
- Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity firm Transequity Network
- Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
- Colours, Mangrove and Redhotminute merge backed by ABN AMRO Participaties into 'We Are You.'
- EQT owned DentConnect acquires Quole’s Centrum Mondzorg Waalre
- SectorMedical Care
- ActivityHomecare service provider
- Date08 May 2014
- CountryNetherlands - Italy
Blacktrace advises VIVISOL with valuation IP rights and transfer of AIRSOL to Italian SOL Group
VIVISOL, part of the SOL Group, is active in the area of medical homecare services. The firm offers curative and palliative therapies in home situations. This makes VIVISOL a ‘Homecare Service Provider’ focusing on improving quality of life of chronic patients. Its service offering encompasses oxygen-, OSAS- and aerosol therapy, respiration, nutrition and monitoring. VIVOSOL is active in most European countries like Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Slovenia, Spain and UK. VIVSOL has more than 40 locations.
SOL Group was founded in 1927 focusing on the production, R&D and marketing of technical, pure and medical gases for medical homecare. Nowadays SOL Group is a multinational with companies in 21 European countries and India, generated revenues of €600 million in 2013 and employs over 2.600 people.
Blacktrace has advised VIVISOL with the valuation of IP rights and subsequent transfer of subsidiary AIRSOL to Italian parent company SOL Group.
For more information: VIVISOL