- Leading Chinese medical device company acquires Dutch medical device manufacturer and developer
- Shared mobility scale-up felyx raises € 24 million from De Hoge Dennen and Anne-Marie Rakhorst
- Fortino Capital Partners invests in asset integrity management software company
- Northern Ireland Mzuri Holdings (Decora Blind Systems) acquires the Netherlands Coolblinds
- JointSphere raises second round of growth capital
- SectorBusiness Services
- ActivityDelicacies wholesale
- Date24 January 2018
Blacktrace advises on valuation of Vanilla Venture
Vanilla Venture is an international importer and wholesaler specialized in high-quality local delicacies such as truffles, spices, oils, meats, and special drinks. The entire assortment, which is carefully selected and researched, is imported from countries all over the world.
Customers include leading high-end restaurants in the Netherlands, Dubai, Caribbean islands and Maldives. Consumers, mostly hobby-chefs, served through a web shop.
Blacktrace advised a co-founder of Vanilla Venture on the enterprise value and equity value using a discounted cash flow method.
For more information: Vanilla Venture