- Irish listed DCC plc acquires leading European solar panel distributor PVO International
- Netherlands number 1 full service digital agency The Valley Group acquired by Italian Assist Digital
- Youtility and AIC acquire a majority stake in leading Earth Observation company eLEAF
- Joint Mobility raises €2.1 million in capital through emission of series B shares
- Skarp buys out private equity investor Netsam Participaties
- SectorBusiness Services
- ActivityDelicacies wholesale
- Date24 January 2018
Blacktrace advises on valuation of Vanilla Venture
Vanilla Venture is an international importer and wholesaler specialized in high-quality local delicacies such as truffles, spices, oils, meats, and special drinks. The entire assortment, which is carefully selected and researched, is imported from countries all over the world.
Customers include leading high-end restaurants in the Netherlands, Dubai, Caribbean islands and Maldives. Consumers, mostly hobby-chefs, served through a web shop.
Blacktrace advised a co-founder of Vanilla Venture on the enterprise value and equity value using a discounted cash flow method.
For more information: Vanilla Venture