- Leading Chinese medical device company acquires Dutch medical device manufacturer and developer
- Shared mobility scale-up felyx raises € 24 million from De Hoge Dennen and Anne-Marie Rakhorst
- Fortino Capital Partners invests in asset integrity management software company
- Northern Ireland Mzuri Holdings (Decora Blind Systems) acquires the Netherlands Coolblinds
- JointSphere raises second round of growth capital
- SectorBusiness Services
- ActivityPeat and biomass production
- Date25 August 2017
Blacktrace advises on valuation of Summerlane Investments
Summerlane Investments is an international group of companies specialized mainly in production and trade of peat and biomass products. In particular, Summerlane Investments has multiple exclusive peat extraction sites in Germany and Sweden, while most products are sold in the Netherlands and Germany, through specialist subsidiaries.
The group has several other branches, being a wholesaler of horticulture products and accessories (Intervema), production of briquettes and animal feed, warmth contracting, and marketing of biomass and biomass boilers/systems (Gustav Bio Heat).
Summerlane Investments is owned by Van Berckel family, who were evaluating possibilities with regards to a change in ownership structure.
Blacktrace advised shareholders of Summerlane Investments on the enterprise value and equity value using a discounted cash flow method and peer analysis. Each business cluster is valued separately.
For more information: Summerlane Investments