- South African Incubeta acquires global marketplace expert Maze-One
- Shell invests in plastic waste-to-chemicals technology company BlueAlp
- E-commerce fashion boutique Orangebag raises investment from Nederlands Merkgoed
- Open source software specialist DynApps acquired by Green Park Investment Partners
- LMS software and bespoke eLearning specialist Splintt acquired by investment company MeeMaken
- SectorConsumer Products
- ActivityGrill restaurant chain
- Date08 April 2019
Blacktrace advises on valuation of Gauchos
Gauchos is an international franchise chain of Argentina-themed grill restaurants specialized in freshly cut steaks and complementary grilled dishes, prepared on an open-fire grill. Gauchos restaurants have a strong local reputation for excellent quality steaks, professional service, and authentic atmosphere.
Currently there are 11 Gauchos restaurants located in the Netherlands major cities, and related restaurant chains in the United Kingdom and Switzerland. The company was listed on London Stock Exchange before legally separating the Dutch and international activities.
Blacktrace advised on the enterprise value and equity value using a discounted cash flow method. Additionally, Blacktrace assessed alternative valuation methods.
For more information: Gauchos