Merger & Acquisition Specialist (m/f)
Merger & Acquisition Specialist
You will be involved in the preparation of information memoranda and shortlists. Approaching parties and preparing due diligence projects. You develop as a merger and acquisition specialist.
You will be responsible for:
- Business and market analysis, identification of the main product-market combinations, business units, market trends, competitive analysis, financial developments
- Budgeting and forecasting based on business driver expectations analysing market developments (a.o. P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow, Capex, Working Capital)
- Business valuations (DCF and multiple valuations)
- The preparation of information memoranda, crisp and in good English retrieve relevant company and market information in PowerPoint
- Drafting shortlists of potential merger and acquisition parties, private equity and venture capital parties, banks and investors
- Approaching parties on the shortlist and processing of responses and follow-up actions
- Preparation of due diligence projects, setting up physical and virtual data rooms and organizing and leading due diligence meetings
- Process management and contact with clients and counterparties
- Closing transactions (documentation)
Blacktrace is an award winning independent boutique advisory firm specialized in international M&A transactions. The team consists of specialists from different areas of expertise in M&A.
If you (i) have in depth knowledge and understanding of the debt markets, (ii) underpinned by an extensive network of international contacts within banks, financial institutions and private debt funds and (iii) have a hands on-approach, you can apply your knowledge where it counts, where it can really make a difference and where you can act completely independent from providers of finance and only act for borrowers, meaning that their objectives are fully aligned with those of our clients. At the same time build yourself an inspiring M&A career with a company that believes in giving its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.
- A competitive remuneration
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Blacktrace results and personal performance
- Tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- A growing team of highly professional dealmakers specialized in international M&A transactions
We are looking for
To be suitable for this role you have at least a Master degree in Econometrics, Finance, Accounting or (Business) Economics or finalizing your degree. You display a high level of integrity, confidentiality, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity. You need to have an (i) outgoing personality, (ii) highly analytical and (iii) have good skills in capital and debt arrangement. You show self-propelling skills to find your way within an M&A specialized boutique advisory firm to achieve the goals agreed. Your English as well as Dutch language is excellent in wording and writing.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions please contact Jaap Smits (M 06 12 28 12 02).
Pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.